Here’s a great opportunity for HOME BUYERS & REALTORS IN THE BAHAMAS to share their story on a new season of the hit show Bahamas Life on HGTV!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REALTORS & HOME BUYERS IN THE BAHAMAS WANTED
CASTING NEW SHOW FOR HGTV!
We are searching WORLDWIDE for HOME BUYERS & REALTORS IN THE BAHAMAS to share their story on a new season of the hit show Bahamas Life on HGTV!
• Have you fallen in love with the Bahamian lifestyle?
• Are you ready to make your island dream a reality?
• Or maybe you’re a realtor working in the Bahamas helping to find your clients their dream home?
If you or someone you know has fallen in love with the Bahamas and has purchased or is purchasing a home there – we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE including married/partnered couples, parents/children, siblings, or friends from all over the world, including the U.S.A. Canada, England, Australia, New Zealand, and more!
If you’ve realized that it is possible and more affordable than you expected to own and enjoy a piece of island living, now is your chance to help showcase the idyllic paradise, vibrant culture, and laidback, friendly lifestyle that is The Bahamas!
Also, if you are are REALTOR in the Bahamas, we’d love to hear from you! Please tell us about yourself, your business, and your clients!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City and State (if US.) / or Country where you live
4. Tell us about falling love with the Bahamas and your home search/purchase
5. If you’re a home buyer, let us know info about your realtor (if you have one)
6. Or, if you’re a realtor in the Bahamas, tell us about yourself and your business!
7. Photos of yourself / your family (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!