Here’s a great opportunity for people doing RENOVATIONS & RESTORATIONS OF HISTORICAL HOMES & PROPERTIES to feature their renovation story on a television docu-series for a top design network!
THERE IS PAY if selected for the show, PLUS there’s also plenty of perks and incentives along the way to complete your project!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HISTORICAL HOME & PROPERTY RENOVATIONS
SHARE YOUR RENOVATION STORY ON SHOW FOR TOP DESIGN NETWORK!
We are searching for people doing RENOVATIONS & RESTORATIONS OF HISTORICAL HOMES & PROPERTIES located in the Southern California area to feature their renovation story on a television docu-series for a top design network!
THERE IS PAY if selected for the show, PLUS there’s also plenty of perks and incentives along the way to complete your project AND feature your home on a design-oriented network!
• Are you or someone you know currently ( or planning to in the near future) to renovate/restore a unique historical home or property?
• Do you have the property, the budget, and the plans – and are ready to start the journey?
An acclaimed television production company (with plenty of property show credits) is looking to feature you and document your historic renovation journey!
We’re looking for unique, one-of-a-kind, historical properties (earlier than 1950) to feature on a major, lifestyle cable network. From the designing, planning, demo-day, the adventures, the ups and downs, challenges, and triumphs along the way, we want to document your restoration. We know that restoring a historical property is unlike a modern restoration, and there’s plenty of twists and turns along the way!
So if you are starting a historical restoration (4 rooms or more), you have a budget in place and are ready to break-ground on your project this year, we want to hear from you!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where the property is located (must be SoCal area)
4. Information about the property- including year, size, layout, etc. and a brief bio about the property,
5. Brief bio about you and your plans for the property
6. Photos of the property (jpg format please)
7. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
8. If available, websites and social media links for you and/or the property
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!