Here’s a great opportunity for owners of a HISTORIC HOUSE to be paid a LOCATION FEE for a film shoot for one or two days.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HISTORIC HOUSE WANTED FOR LOCATION SHOOT
LOCATION FEE PAID
A respected, top production company is seeking a HISTORIC HOUSE in the greater Los Angeles area for a LOCATION for a film shoot for one or two days for a major cable network.
The house must be in the middle of a renovation or restoration project. A LOCATION FEE fee will be provided.
Filming is expected to take place by mid July, 2018.
If you have a historic house in the middle of a substantial renovation, we want to hear from you!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at www.INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip or general area where house is located (must be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Basic information about your house (when built, LA neighborhood where located, an investment property or your current home, etc.)
5. A general timeline of any work you are hoping to do there in the next month.
6. Photos of the exterior and interior of your house
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!