Here’s an opportunity for PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED/DISABLED/INJURED PEOPLE with impaired motion/movement who are in the San Francisco Bay area to participate in a PAID research and development project for a motion capture company which is teaching their computer program how to capture movement of motion disabled and injured people.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED/DISABLED/INJURED PEOPLE
MOTION CAPTURE RESEARCH PROJECT
AMPUTEES / CEREBRAL PALSY / MUSCULAR DYSTOPHY / SCOLIOSIS / OTHER INJURIES THAT IMPAIR MOVEMENT
We are searching for PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED/DISABLED/INJURED PEOPLE with motion/movement impairments who are in the San Francisco Bay area to participate in a PAID research and development project for a motion capture company which is teaching their computer program how to capture movement of motion disabled and injured people.
We are ALSO specifically looking for ATHLETES (all levels, from casual to professional) who are handicapped or injured with impaired motion, so let us know if you participate in any sports!
We are looking for people with ANY TYPE of injury, condition, or disability that affects their normal motion and movement, including:
– Amputees (arms and or legs)
– Para-athletes (would be amazing for this!)
– Cerebral Palsy
– MS Muscular Dystrophy
– Injured athletes/injured regular people whose injuries impair their movement (that would still be injured in August)
– Anything that you can think of as a motion disability
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately, we are NOT able to include people who are WHEELCHAIR BOUND, or those who are DEAF or BLIND for this project.
Audition: Now through end of July, 2018
Job: Mid to End of August, 2018 in the SF Bay area (open to SF Bay area locals, or those who will be in the area, as there is no travel pay for this job)
PAY: Up to $1,200 ($300 per day, for a duration of 1-4 days)
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – PLEASE SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. A brief description of your motion disability
4. Your availability from mid to end August, 2018
5. Photos of yourself, including a close-up of your face, and a full-body shot (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!