Here’s a great job opportunity to be HIRED AS THE FESTIVAL COORDINATOR for the ISRAEL FILM FESTIVAL in Los Angeles – a FULL-TIME, YEAR ROUND position.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HIRING FESTIVAL COORDINATOR FOR ISRAEL FILM FESTIVAL IN LOS ANGELES
FULL TIME, YEAR ROUND POSITION
We are HIRING A FESTIVAL COORDINATOR for the 33rd annual ISRAEL FILM FESTIVAL in Los Angeles.
We’re looking for a highly motivated, experienced, enthusiastic, and self-driven Festival Coordinator for our office in Beverly Hills.
This is a FULL-TIME, YEAR ROUND position.
Presented by IsraFest Foundation, Inc., an American non-profit organization, the Israel Film Festival is the largest showcase of Israeli films in the United States, annually bringing close to 30 new Israeli films to a wide audience of over 18,000 film-goers in Los Angeles.
The festival takes place in November, but the position is year-round as we work on producing several pre-festival events for sponsors, filmmakers, and PR, occasional fundraising assistance and building our extensive program.
– Planning, coordination, and execution of Gala Event, Sponsor Luncheon, etc.
– Working closely with Executive Director who is based in Israel Office
– Managing the L.A. office, staff, and volunteers
– Coordinate Marketing and advertising efforts for the festival
– Coordinate the production of Festival program ad book, flyer, invitations etc.
– Organizing mailings
– Maintaining relations with vendors
– 3+ years’ experience in event production/coordination (preferably in a non-profit organization), marketing and advertising
– Festival experience a big plus
– Native-level fluency in English, Hebrew a plus but not at all required
– Strong interest in the arts, especially cinema
– Excellent writing, proofreading and communication skills
– Grant-writing a plus
– Confident and able to deal with filmmakers, sponsors and vendors
– Experience with different non-profit databases
– Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail
– Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
– Self-motivated, independent, energetic, creative and imaginative
– Familiarity with Hollywood communities
Salary: Negotiable, DOE
Start: This position is available IMMEDIATELY.
Hours: Full-time, year-round
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and please submit a detailed COVER LETTER explaining your experience, successes, why you are interested in this position, and how your qualifications will benefit the organization – also include your RESUME. Please email to:
To learn more about the festival and its extensive outreach, please check our website: