Here’s a great opportunity for an experienced DOCUMENTARY FILM DIRECTOR / PRODUCER to be hired (there is pay) to come on board a documentary film project.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HIRING EXPERIENCED DOCUMENTARY FILM DIRECTOR/PRODUCER
I am looking to hire an experienced DOCUMENTARY FILM DIRECTOR / PRODUCER to bring on board a documentary film project.
There is pay, and I have financing in place.
The film will bring awareness to mental health issues and help with suicide prevention. It will document my struggle with mental health, being misdiagnosed for 15 years while being given over 40 different medications, until finally finding out I am autistic. After figuring out I had treatment resistant depression and OCD, doctors have concluded my last hope for relief will be brain surgery…
I am putting together the right team to tell this unique story in a way that will emotionally engage the audience, while bringing awareness to important issues which affect many people.
The person for this must have experience in documentary filmmaking, and you MUST have a passion for the subject matter.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. A brief description or cover letter about why you are interested in working on this project
4. A brief bio or description of your experience with documentary filmmaking (include any relevant credits)
5. Links to any websites, social media, or online examples of your work. Include a link to your IMDb.
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com!