Here’s two job opportunities for a CEO and CFO with top level experience to work at a publicly traded film company which focuses on content development and film investment in Hollywood and Asia.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HIRING CEO & CFO FOR FILM/TV COMPANY
PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANY FOCUSING ON FILM INVESTMENT AND CONTENT CREATION FOR U.S. AND ASIA
We are currently HIRING A CEO & CFO (two positions) to head up a Film/TV company focusing on film investment and content creation for Hollywood and Asia.
Company is a publicly traded film company currently listed in OTC market. Company is based in Los Angeles, and the controlling company is a PE firm in the States.
Job Location: Los Angeles (we welcome re-locations)
Pay Rate/Range: $120k – $200k, plus public trade company shares, the total compensation package will be commensurate with experience, capabilities, and the candidate’s salary history.
1. Must have extensive C-level experience (5+ years) working with a public film company in NASDAQ/NYEX, including familiarity with daily operations, M&A, management, etc.
2. Strong knowledge of the film development process from start to finish: screenplay, investment and production, post-production, and distribution.
3. Brings established resources/connections in the film industry with a strong network of banks, institutional investors, and funds.
4. Extensive and proven success in re-organization, M&A and private placements in Hollywood, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or other areas in film industry.
5. Familiar with current laws and regulations of public companies in the United States.
6. Preferred candidate has knowledge in Asian film markets.
7. Working location: Los Angeles – we welcome relocations.
8. For candidates who fulfill the position, the company will support working VISA
– Establishes strategic and operational goals / plans and submit to board of directors for approvals, and then ensures their successful execution.
– Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
– Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
– Operate the company abide by SEC rules, and establish a good relationship with the governing bodies.
– Fulfill the finance tasks and goals set by board of directors, and take lead on all deals of the public listed company.
– Source and acquire film companies based on the board resolutions.
– Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
– Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
1. Must bring 5+ years of CFO experience in film company and be familiar with film investment, budgeting, and financing.
2. Extensive and proven success in re-organization and M&A for a public company in the entertainment industry in Hollywood, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or other areas.
3. Brings established resources/connections with banks, institutional investors
4. Experience in SEC reports, audits, due diligence and related work; familiar with SEC laws and regulations.
5. Working location: Los Angeles – we welcome relocations.
6. For candidates who fulfill the position, the company will support working VISA.
– Establish company finance regulations, supervise all subsidiaries’ finance report
– Day to day finance operations
– Work closely with management team and execute the finance strategies and complete finance goals
– Maintain and develop good relationships with investment institutions, banks, governing organizations, etc.
– Complete all necessary SEC reports and work closely with auditors and attorneys to meet the requirements of public traded company.
– Supervise and take lead on all M&A deals.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, indicate which POSITION you are submitting for (CEO or CFO), and email your COVER LETTER and RESUME/CV to:
We look forward to receiving your application!