Here’s a great opportunity for HIP-HOP, TURF, OR BREAK DANCERS (males, ages 18-32) who are in the San Francisco Bay Area for a filmed project for a major software company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HIP-HOP, TURF, OR BREAK DANCERS WANTED
CASTING VIDEO FOR MAJOR SOFTWARE COMPANY
We are searching for REAL HIP-HOP, TURF, OR BREAK DANCERS (males, ages 18-32) who are in the San Francisco Bay Area for a filmed project for a major software company.
Dancers must appear either ethnically ambiguous or caucasian (to match previous project photos) for this opportunity.
Project Name: A.I. Dancers
Shoot Dates: One day on either 8/12, 8/14, or 8/15, 2020
Location: SF Bay Area TBD (you must be here, or get yourself here at your expense to be considered)
PAY: $800 for a full session
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you are located (should be greater SF Bay Area)
4. Brief description of your dancing style and experience
5. Please confirm what dates (from above) you are available
6. At least 2 recent photos of yourself – one headshot, and one full body (jpg format please)
7. In the Subject Line of your email, please put “DANCERS – [your name / your location (city/state)]
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
* Once you have submitted, we will follow up with additional detailed instructions for a Self-Tape.