Here’s a great opportunity for people with SCANDALOUS WEDDING STORIES to share their outrageous, hilarious, inappropriate, or whacky moments on an all new show from a major production company for a major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
DID YOU CAPTURE A SCANDALOUS WEDDING MOMENT ON CAMERA?
CASTING NEW SHOW FROM TOP PRODUCTION COMPANY FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with SCANDALOUS WEDDING STORIES to share their outrageous, hilarious, inappropriate, or whacky moments on an all new show from a major production company for a major cable network.
• Did you witness a shocking, outrageous, or scandalous moment at a wedding?
• Did an almost perfect wedding day get derailed by a sudden an unexpected meltdown?
• Did the best man get a little TOO drunk and inappropriate during his toast?
• Did an in-law suddenly and vehemently object to the upcoming union?
… but more importantly, DID YOU CAPTURE IT ON CAMERA?
We are currently looking for outrageous, funny, and/or scandalous moments from weddings that were caught on camera. Key participants would get the chance to explain what happened and redeem themselves!
There is compensation if selected for the show!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief explanation of the clip(s) and what happened at the wedding
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
** Once you submit your information, a casting producer may contact you with more information (casting process and compensation)