Here’s a great opportunity for HAUNTED HOUSE DESIGNERS & BUILDERS (and all sorts of haunted attractions) to be cast in the sizzle reel for a top television production company for a new TV show in development!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HAUNTED HOUSE DESIGNERS & BUILDERS WANTED
CASTING DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FOR NEW TV SHOW!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for HAUNTED HOUSE DESIGNERS & BUILDERS (and all sorts of haunted attractions) to be cast in the sizzle reel for a top television production company for a new TV show in development!
We’re looking for the nation’s top HAUNTERS to help sell our show!
PAY: $500 if selected for a short shoot to be in our reel! (and potential to be cast in the show!)
Seeking the most talented haunted house designers, makers, builders, etc in America. Contestants should have several years of experience designing and building haunted attractions for the general public as well as photos / video documentation of past haunts.
Both hobbyists OR professionals are encouraged to submit! And your families as well! Bonus points for interesting stories, characters, family dynamics, and geographic locations. Must be 18 years or older to submit.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A description of your experience designing and or building haunted houses and/or similar attractions or experiences
5. A recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
6. 3 or 4 photos of the haunts or experiences you’ve designed or built
7. If applicable, links to social media that show your work, website, resume, portfolio, etc.
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!