Here’s a great opportunity for people with an IMPACTFUL STORY OF HOW SOMEONE POSITIVELY AFFECTED THEIR LIFE (open to kids and adults, ages 8 – 35!) for a paid commercial project.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WITH AN IMPACTFUL STORY ABOUT HOW SOMEONE POSITIVELY AFFECTED YOUR LIFE
CASTING KIDS & ADULTS PAID COMMERCIAL PROJECT
We are searching for people with an IMPACTFUL STORY OF HOW SOMEONE POSITIVELY AFFECTED THEIR LIFE (open to kids and adults, ages 8 – 35!) who are in the greater Los Angeles area for a paid commercial project.
We are working on a surprise documentary-style project, and looking for kids, teens, and adults of ALL ETHNICITIES who have been positively affected by another person through some sort of obstacle or hardship.
• A teacher or mentor stepping in as a role model
• A classmate organizing a club or campaign that assisted another student during a hard time
• Someone stepping in to defend a person who was unable to defend themselves
• or ANY story about how someone positively impacted your life in a meaningful way
Project: PAID commercial project
Auditions: March 2nd – 13th, 2020
Filming: March 18th – 20th, 2020
Status: Non-Union (open to Union also)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number (for parent or guardian, if under age 18), and Skype or FaceTime if available
4. City/Zip where you live
5. Tell us about the person who has positively impacted your life, and what that means to you. Do you still keep in touch with this person?
6. Recent photos of yourself – and the other person if available (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!