Here’s a great opportunity for men and women who have had BAD HAIR EXPERIENCES to get help on a new series for a major television network from the Executive Producers of the award-winning show Queer Eye!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HAD A BAD HAIR NIGHTMARE FROM YOUR STYLIST/BARBER/HAIR DRESSER?
NEW SHOW FROM THE PRODUCERS OF QUEER EYE WANT TO HELP YOU!
We are searching for men and women who have had BAD HAIR EXPERIENCES who are in the Southern California area for a new series for a major television network from the Executive Producers of the award-winning show Queer Eye!
• Have you recently had a Bad Hair Stylist/Hair Dresser/Barber experience?
• Maybe you’ve had scalp burns, or color issues?
• Or perhaps is was a bad cut that went really wrong?
• Did you miss an event, or have a bad job interview/audition?
• Or it did not help your social or dating life?
Whatever your situation, if you had a bad hair experience and have a story to tell about it – we want to hear from you!
There is compensation if selected for the show!
– You MUST have proof/photos of the experience.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be SoCal area)
4. A brief description of you, your bad hair experience, and a brief story about how it affected your life
5. Recent photos of you – before and after hair experience (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!