Here’s a great opportunity for GUYS WHO WANT TO GET BACK IN SHAPE who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be cast in a branded content spot for a sports nutrition supplement company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
GUYS WHO WANT TO GET BACK IN SHAPE
CASTING BRANDED CONTENT SPOT FOR SPORTS NUTRITION COMPANY
We are searching for GUYS WHO WANT TO GET BACK IN SHAPE who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be cast in a branded content spot for a sports nutrition supplement company.
We’re looking for guys looking to get their body back! You should NOT be overweight, and NOT super-fit either – we’re looking for guys who are in-between. People who used to be in shape, maybe gained a few pounds, or perhaps you’ve just “lost” that rockin’ body you once had…
Open to Males, ages 18-35, all ethnicities.
We’re looking for:
– Lightly to non-active males
– Non-active males who use to be active, but due to their busy schedules they are no longer able to get that workout in like they use to, and have kind of given up.
We are NOT looking for significantly overweight men – maybe you’ve gained 10 or 15 pounds, and just want to get back the bod you once had. These are men who have not worked out consistently in the last 3-6 months, and are simply not in quite the shape they used to be in.
This will be a filmed spot for a sports performance supplement – its intended use is for sports nutrition for individuals looking to put on muscle mass, increase strength, and increase endurance.
If selected to participate, commitment to program includes:
• Must be willing to take an herbal supplement once a day for 8 weeks
• Abstain from taking any other performance supplements upon submission
for consideration to the program and throughout the duration of the
group. This includes protein, creatine, amino acids, and pre/post workouts.
• Workout 3-4 times per week incorporating the exercises outlined in our Program Exercise.
• Attend in person check-in assessments at a 2-week, 4-week and 8-week mark; dates determined based on when the program starts.
• Some pay if chosen for the shoot
• 8 weeks of product during the program – distributed in 4 week increments
• Additional 8 weeks of product upon completion of program.
• Fitness subscription supplement paid directly to a gym near participant’s home during the duration of the program.
Dates you must be available:
(ALL Saturdays OR all Sundays on the dates listed below, PLUS August 31st for the shoot)
• June 29th & 30th – Onboarding, baseline assessment
• July 13th & 14th – 2-week check-in assessment
• July 27th & 28th – 4-week check-in assessment
• Aug 24th & 25th – 8-week check-in assessment
• Aug 31st – On-camera interview
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. A brief sentence or two about your current fitness situation – where you used to be, and where you are now (again, you should NOT be in tip top shape, and NOT be overweight, but somewhere in between)
5. Recent photos of yourself – full body please (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Note: If selected from your initial submission, you’ll be asked to fill out an online application requesting info including a brief description of your personal story, lifestyle, health history, diagnosed diseases or conditions, current medications (prescription or OTC), nutritional supplements, past products used, etc. This information will be cross-referenced with the list of reasons that preclude safe and effective participation in this joint-health program. Vetted, viable candidates will participate in an on-camera casting session.