Here’s a great opportunity for GLAMOROUS MATURE & SENIOR SINGLES (ages 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and above!) who are interested in finding love and companionship to be on a new relationship show now in development with the producers of Real Housewives of New York and First Dates for an upscale major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
GLAMOROUS, MATURE & SENIOR SINGLES
CASTING “GLAM-MAS” AND “GLAM-PAS” FOR NEW DATING SHOW
We are searching NATIONWIDE for GLAMOROUS MATURE & SENIOR SINGLES (ages 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and above!) who are interested in finding love and companionship to be on a new relationship show now in development with the producers of Real Housewives of New York and First Dates for an upscale major cable network.
• Do you have a grandparent who still dresses to impress – despite their age?
• Does your grandma insist on wearing a full face of makeup, expensive wardrobe and jewelry – just to step out of the house?
• Does your grandpa still dress and act as if he was an eligible bachelor in his prime?
• Or perhaps you’re a sexy senior that’s sick and tired of being single and need some help finding a life-partner that is just as fashionable and fun as you are?
We’re looking for “Glam-Mas” and “Glam-Pas” who want to find love and companionship with suitors who fit your criteria on a new show that will follow your love story in a fun and uplifting documentary format!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about you, including a bit about your relationship history and relationship goals, and why you’d be great for this show
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com!
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring or the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable.