Here’s a great opportunity for GIRLS, WOMEN, SOCCER PLAYERS, SOCCER COACHES & TRANSGENDER YOUTHS who are in Florida to be featured in a nationally televised commercial/girls empowerment campaign.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
GIRLS, WOMEN, SOCCER PLAYERS, SOCCER COACHES & TRANSGENDER YOUTHS
CASTING NATIONALLY TELEVISED COMMERCIAL/GIRLS EMPOWERMENT CAMPAIGN
We are searching for GIRLS, WOMEN, SOCCER PLAYERS, SOCCER COACHES & TRANSGENDER YOUTHS who are in Florida to be featured in a nationally televised commercial/girls empowerment campaign.
We are looking for:
– Transgender Youth 12-14 years old (non gender specific)
– College age or just out of College Girls Soccer Players & Coaches (coaches can be male or female)
– High School Girls Soccer Players & Coaches (coaches can be male or female)
– Middle School Girls Soccer Players & Coaches (coaches can be male or female)
– Kindergarten Girls Who Enjoy Playing Soccer (and just enjoy playing outside in general)
NOTE: Transgender Youth role is casting people located anywhere in Florida. All other roles must be located in Tampa, Florida.
Interviews: TOMORROW – Wednesday, December 12th, 2018 (via Skype or FaceTime)
Callbacks: 12/15, 2018
Filming: One or more days between 12/19-12/21, 2018
Rate: SAG Scale: $670 per day plus residuals upon airing (open to everyone, both SAG and Non-SAG)
Usage: National TV, world wide internet, new media *residuals are not guaranteed until final cast list and use.
Conflicts: You can not have appeared in commercials or promotions for Personal Hygiene Products
Important Note: Per NCAA guidelines, any student athlete that may intend to play a sport in college cannot be paid for their appearance in a commercial. They can be in the commercial, but cannot get paid. They will need to sign a waiver and SAG will donate their earnings. If the athlete is already in college (and playing or hoping to), then they cannot be in the commercial.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number and email (for parent or guardian, if under 18)
4. City/Zip where you live (All roles except Transgender Youth must be in Tampa, FL; Transgender Youth open to all of Florida)
5. Indicate which Category (from list above) you are submitting for
6. A brief description of yourself relevant to your category. Soccer Players should indicate what their position is, and how long they’ve been playing.
7. 2 or 3 recent photos of yourself – snapshots please/no professional headshots (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!