Here’s a great opportunity for GIRLS 8-12 WHO CAN DANCE to be on a new dance competition show WITH THEIR FATHERS (of ANY dance skill level) – and compete for a LARGE CASH PRIZE!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
GIRLS 8-12 WHO CAN DANCE
CASTING DAUGHTERS & FATHERS FOR NEW TV DANCE COMPETITION ON MAJOR TV NETWORK!
COMPETE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A LARGE CASH PRIZE!
We are searching for GIRLS 8-12 WHO CAN DANCE and are in the Southern California area to be on a new dance competition show WITH THEIR FATHERS – and compete for a LARGE CASH PRIZE!
* Is your daughter a trained dancer?
* Are you a dedicated dad who will do whatever it takes to support his daughter’s dancing?
* Are you ready to throw on your dancing shoes and show us what ya got?
We are looking for precocious pre-teen dancers (ages 8-12, must have some training) and their dads (Dads can be ALL skill levels of dancing, as long as you think you’ve got what it takes to help your daughter shine like a star on the dance floor!)
* Must be 18 or older to apply and submit materials
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Father’s name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number for father
3. City/Zip where you live (must be SoCal area)
4. A brief bio about you and your family, dance experience and training of daughter and skill level of father, and why you and your daughter would make a great team!
5. Recent photo(s) of father and daughter (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!