Here’s a great opportunity for people IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER to be featured in an all new makeover show, and get a FREE MAKEOVER from a team of experts!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER
GET A FREE MAKEOVER FROM A TEAM OF EXPERTS ON NEW SHOW!
We are searching for people IN NEED OF A MAKEOVER (individuals AND duos!) who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in an all new makeover show, and get a FREE MAKEOVER from a team of experts!
• Are you tired of feeling frumpy or unattractive?
• Or maybe you’re in need of a fresh new look to help bring out your confidence?
• Maybe you sorely need an all-new, fresh hairstyle?
• Or perhaps a wardrobe overhaul, or a new makeup aesthetic?
Whether it’s any of the above, or even a complete style revamp – our team of experts is here to guide you on a journey to rediscover your beauty and unleash your full potential!
If selected, you’ll not only receive a FREE MAKEOVER, but there is also COMPENSATION for your time and participation!
Open to ALL TYPES, all genders, all ethnicities, all ages, all backgrounds – INDIVIDUALS as well as DUOS (friends, mother/daughter, couples, etc.) who are ready for an amazing transformation!
– Must be available to shoot in the Los Angeles area for several hours on a specific date (TBD) in February 2024
– Open to receiving a haircut and exploring new styles and possibilities.
– Willing to share your personal story and experiences on camera.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you are located (should be greater Los Angeles area – or willing to get yourself here)
5. A brief description of why you feel in need of a makeover, and how it would impact your life.
6. A paragraph about your style preferences, challenges, and what you hope to achieve through this makeover.
7. Recent photos showcasing your current look from different angles. (jpg format please) NOTE: We need to see you at your most raw and real. Please NO full makeup or hair photos, as we need to see what you naturally look like prior to a makeover transformation.
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!