Here’s a great opportunity for BIPOC MALES WHO USE DATING APPS TO FIND LOVE to share their story in a feature-length documentary from an Emmy-nominated director.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
GAY MEN OF COLOR WHO USE DATING APPS
NOW CASTING DOCUMENTARY FEATURE
We are searching NATIONWIDE for BIPOC GAY MALES WHO USE DATING APPS TO FIND LOVE to share their story in a feature-length documentary from an Emmy-nominated director.
• Did you meet your romantic partner online?
• Or are you still looking for “The One?”
We want to hear your love story journey!
Love + Tech (working title) is a feature documentary that explores how the evolution of technology has transformed the human quest for connection and partnership.
The film is directed by an Emmy nominated director and anticipates a premiere at a top-tier international festival.
In the style of When Harry Met Sally and Modern Love, we are are looking for stories of how people fell in love through dating apps.
Location: Searching Nationwide
Interviews: Must be available for a Zoom interview one day between February 18 – 21, 2023
Filming: March 2023
PAY: There will be some compensation if selected.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
6. What apps/websites are you using (or did you use) to find love?
7. A brief explanation of your journey to find love (have you found love, or are still looking, etc)
8. At least three (3) photos of you (jpg format please)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!