Here’s a great opportunity for ALL TYPES of PEOPLE OF COLOR who love food to be judges on an all new cooking competition show on Facebook Watch celebrating black culture + food!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE OF COLOR WHO LOVE FOOD
BE A JUDGE ON AN ALL NEW COOKING COMPETITION SHOW CELEBRATING BLACK CULTURE & FOOD!
We are searching for ALL TYPES of PEOPLE OF COLOR who love food to be judges on an all new cooking competition show on Facebook Watch celebrating black culture + food!
• Have you missed eating out?
• Are you craving to be served a meal that isn’t straight out of a microwave?
Well you’re in luck!
We’re looking for people of color who are full of personality for this fun (and tasty!) opportunity!
Filming: January 19th – 22nd in Los Angeles, California.
PAY: $200 for a fun, short shoot.
Whether you’re a foodie or knowledgeable about cuisine, or just love eating great food – we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
5. A brief description of yourself, your love for food, and why you’d be great for this show
6. Recent PHOTO(s) of yourself
7. Links to any websites, social media, etc.
8. Optional – feel free to make a VIDEO yourself answering the below questions, selfie-style: introduce yourself, what do you all do for a living? What’s your favorite and least favorite food? Why you would be a great judge?
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!