Here’s a great opportunity for REAL FLOOD VICTIMS who have video of the flood damage to your home to share their stories in a PAID commercial/PSA-style project.
PAY IS $500 if selected!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FLOOD VICTIMS WANTED – WITH VIDEO FOOTAGE OF FLOOD DAMAGE TO YOUR HOME
CASTING PAID COMMERCIAL / PSA-STYLE PROJECT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL FLOOD VICTIMS who have video of the flood damage to your home to share their stories in a commercial/PSA-style project that will help bring awareness to flood related issues.
PAY IS $500 if selected!
• Has your home ever flooded – or do you know someone who’s home flooded?
• Did you (or they) take video of the interior of your home while it was flooded, or just after (showing the devastation)?
We are seeking REAL FLOODING FOOTAGE of home interiors. If you have home video of the interior of your home when it was flooded, or the aftermath of flooding, we want to see your footage!
We are NOT looking for still pictures, as we are looking for video. It does not need to be great quality footage, it can just be footage taken on a phone or consumer video camera.
Open to ALL ethnicities, all types, men and women, from all walks of life.
Deadline to Submit: Friday, June 17th, 2020.
Auditions: No auditions, only video footage required.
Role Rate: $500 if video footage is used, $250 if VO/audio-only is used
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
If you know anyone who has footage of the interior of their home during a flood, please forward this breakdown to them!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Brief description of the flood, and how it damaged your home
5. You may send flooding video either as an attachment (.mp4 or .mov if file is small), send as a file through services such as WeTransfer.com or Dropbox.com, or as a link to downloadable online video.
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!