Here’s a great opportunity for FEMALE FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS OR FITNESS INSTRUCTORS (age 55 – 64) who are in the greater Southern California area to appear in a television commercial for a Florida healthcare company.
PAY IS $3,300+!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FEMALE FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS AGES 55-64 WANTED
CASTING HEALTHCARE COMMERCIAL
We are searching for FEMALE FITNESS ENTHUSIASTS OR FITNESS INSTRUCTORS (age 55 – 64) who are in the greater Southern California area to appear in a television commercial for a Florida healthcare company.
We’re Interested in water aerobics, spin, zumba, pilates, yoga, trainers, etc.
Because of federal regulations, our talent must be 64 years old or younger.
We would love to find a real fitness instructor, so please be sure to mention if you have fitness instructing experience!
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT BY MONDAY, AUGUST 19TH!
Auditions: August 19th, 2019
Shoot: In Miami, all travel and accommodations provided. Travel to Miami 8/26, Fitting 8/27, Shoot 8/28, Travel back 8/29.
PAY: $3,300+ ($500 for shoot, plus $1,800 buyout, plus $500 per travel day, plus per diem and transportation costs)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Please confirm in writing that you are age 64 or younger
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (should be SoCal area)
5. How do you keep fit?
6. Do you teach any fitness classes? Please describe if so.
7. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
8. For the subject line, please add your name to this subject line: FITNESS ENTHUSIAST- Your Name Here
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!