Here’s a great opportunity for FAMILIES WITH NANNY OR BABYSITTER HORROR STORIES who want to learn how to hire their next nanny or babysitter to get help from top experts on the hit talk show The Dr. and the Diva.
There is compensation, PLUS travel and accommodations to NY!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FAMILIES WITH NANNY OR BABYSITTER HORROR STORIES
GET HELP FROM TOP EXPERTS ON HIT TALK SHOW THE DR. AND THE DIVA
We are searching NATIONWIDE for FAMILIES WITH NANNY OR BABYSITTER HORROR STORIES who want to learn how to hire their next nanny or babysitter to get help from top experts on the hit talk show The Dr. and the Diva.
• Do you have a nightmare nanny/babysitter horror story?
• Are you ready to hire another but want to learn how to do it right?
• Do you want the 411 on what to look for when hiring a nanny?
A fun, uplifting, new talk show is looking for outgoing, charismatic families who have had nightmare nanny/babysitter experience!
If you would like to share your story – and make yourself better equipped to know what to do when hiring the next one – we want to hear from you!
Open to ALL TYPES of families – whether you’re a single mom or dad, a blended family, adoptive parents, or non-traditional caregivers, our Nanny expert wants to help you!
There is compensation if selected for the show.
Taping is in NY – if you’re selected, we will provide travel and accommodations to those outside the NY area!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your family, what happened with your nanny/babysitter, and why you need our help.
5. Recent photo(s) of your family (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!