Here’s a great opportunity for EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN who are MOMS to be featured in a mini-docu ad for Oofos Shoes.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN WANTED
CASTING NOW – SHARE YOUR STORY IN PAID MINI-DOCU AD
We are searching for EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN who are MOMS and are located in Southern California, Florida, or Texas to be featured in a mini-docu ad for Oofos Shoes.
This mini-doc will show a “day in the life” of an extraordinary woman who has either overcome some type of adversity, achieved an ambitious goal in life, or works to help others and is continuously committed to feeling better, being family-focused, and living an active lifestyle.
We are willing to include your children, partner, friends, or community in the shoot as we follow you around shooting a slice of your life.
Project: 90 Second “Mini Doc” Lifestyle Campaign for Oofos Shoes
Shoot: 2 days of filming in Jan or Feb, 2019, in SoCal, Florida and Texas
Distribution: Will be used on multiple media platforms
Casting in the following Location: SoCal, Florida & Texas
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Answer the questions below (either in writing, or you may create a brief 2-3 minute video of you answering the questions):
a) A brief bio about yourself and why you’re great for this
b) What is your life mantra?
c) What are your hobbies?
d) What is your greatest achievement?
e) What is the hardest thing you’ve had to overcome?
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Optional (not required) – links to any social media, online video, or websites that show why you’re great for this
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!