Here’s a great opportunity for people with EXTRAORDINARY STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE IN THE FISHING & BOATING COMMUNITIES to appear in a commercial campaign for a national fishing & boating non-profit!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
EXTRAORDINARY FISHING & BOATING STORIES WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR NATION FISHING & BOATING NON-PROFIT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with EXTRAORDINARY STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE IN THE FISHING AND BOATING COMMUNITIES to appear in a commercial campaign for a national fishing & boating non-profit!
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT looking to recreate single stories that happened at one time in the past (e.g., “I caught a huge fish that jumped right into my boat!” etc.). We are hoping for ONGOING STORIES which are still occurring that we can follow/film this spring. Stories that are about people in the fishing and boating community.
We are looking for REAL ANGLERS (men and women, of all ages) to be featured in a commercial campaign for a national fishing non-profit.
This is a long-form piece about interesting people with unique, fun, interesting and/or heartwarming stories that involve fishing and boating.
Interested in (but not limited to) the following stories that involve fishing and boating:
– Stories with women or groups of women at the center
– Moms with unique fishing stories
– Men or women who work with youth
– Cross generational stories
– Veterans who fish
… or ANY great stories about people who fish!
You can be located anywhere in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii to be considered- filming will come to you!
Auditions/Interviews: Approximately April 2nd through April 11th, 2019
Callbacks: TBD, on or around April 18th, 2019
Shoot: TBD, end of April through May 2019 (filming would come to you)
PAY: $1,500 per person
We’re looking for real stories that have NOT yet been told yet on a national level (e.g, national news coverage), but open to stories with local media mentions. If you aren’t sure, please feel free to submit. If your story doesn’t involve boating but is still extraordinary and unique, please feel free to submit.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief paragraph describing your fishing story
5. If available – links to any articles that feature your story (not required)
6. Recent photos of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Social media links (Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
8. Please add your name to the Subject Line of your email: “FISHING STORY – [your name]”
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!