Here’s a great opportunity for for EXOTIC PET OWNERS to be on the new season of the hit show Animal Cribs on Animal Planet – and get a FREE HOME RENOVATION valued at up to $50,000 to make life better for you and your pet!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
EXOTIC PET OWNERS WANTED
GET A FREE HOME RENOVATION VALUED UP TO $50,000 ON NEW SEASON OF ANIMAL CRIBS!
We are searching for EXOTIC PET OWNERS who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be on the new season of the hit show Animal Cribs on Animal Planet – and get a FREE HOME RENOVATION to make life better for you and your pet!
* Are you an exotic pet owner?
* Is your living room overrun with reptile crates, bird sanctuaries, or other constructions for your pet, with no space to entertain?
* Or do you have a primate that loves to be outside – but it doesn’t feel safe?
* Maybe you’ve got a snake, mini pig, large bird, emu, etc. that’s outgrown their enclosure, and needs a well-designed space to accommodate their new size?
Whatever your situation – if you love your exotic pet, and you need a home renovation to make life better for you, your exotic pet, your kids, and the whole family – we want to hear from you!
Animal Cribs is seeking people in the Los Angeles area with an exotic pet problem related to their living and design space.
If you and your pet’s life could change for the better by creating an innovative space that works for both you and your pet, now is your chance to get a FREE HOME RENOVATION (valued at up to $50,000!) – on us!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (greater Los Angeles area)
4. Type/breed of exotic pet(s) you own
5. A brief description of you, your pet, and your situation that needs to be addressed – what is your biggest pet problem that the renovation would solve that would make quality of living better for you and your pet?
6. Recent photo(s) of you and your pet (jpg format please)
7. Photos of your home that show the space, and why you need the renovation (tattered carpet, crowded space, etc.) (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!