Here’s a great opportunity for EXES WHO STILL LIVE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD to be part of a new docu-series for a major television network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ARE YOU FIGHTING OR FEUDING WITH AN EX?
CASTING NEW REALITY DOCU-SERIES FOR MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for EXES WHO STILL LIVE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD who are still fighting or feuding to star in a new docu-series for a major television network.
There is PAY if selected for the show!
• Are You Fighting/Feuding With An Ex?
• Do you still have arguments, disagreements, or bouts of jealously – even though you are not together anymore?
• Do you live near each other in the same area or neighborhood?
• Are you still part of each other’s lives… for better or for worse?
This all new documentary TV series follows the complicated lives of EXES who are still a part of each other’s lives.
Whether you disagree on matters big or small and you are navigating how to co-exist, we want to hear from you and showcase your unique story.
This true-to-life series will document what it’s like to share the neighborhood with someone who you used to be romantically involved with.
Selected candidates are PAID for participating and will be able to star in a groundbreaking series on a major television network!
IMPORTANT: Exes must live within approximately a five minute drive from one another to be considered.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. Name of your ex (first and last), age, and their phone number
5. City/State where you live (and how far away you live from your ex)
6. A brief bio about your relationship and your current situation
7. Several photos of each/both of you (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!