Here’s a great opportunity for real EX-INMATES to share their story in a PAID PSA to encourage Americans to VOTE.
PAY IS $500.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL EX-INMATES WANTED
SHARE YOUR STORY IN PSA TO ENCOURAGE AMERICANS TO VOTE
We are searching NATIONWIDE for real EX-INMATES to share their story in a PAID PSA to encourage Americans to VOTE.
This is an inspiring and powerful PSA is seeking REAL and AUTHENTIC EX- INMATES who now live a civilian life. This individual cannot vote, but he can inspire those who can, to go out and vote.
We would like to speak with ex-inmates who enjoyed voting before their prison term AND who are dynamic and can speak powerfully about what it means to them to have lost their right to vote. African Americans are those most disproportionately affected by this law. Maybe they are working and volunteering within the community.
How will the ex-inmate be portrayed? The ex-inmate will be in a single shot, the camera starts wide and comes in close as his voice comes over the screen, “I did something stupid 10 years ago (or however many) and now I can’t vote. But YOU can. Use your voice and VOTE.”
Feel free to refer someone if you know someone who fits the description.
Auditions: via smartphone video submission, and possible callback via Zoom.
Filming: Approximately Friday, September 18th, 2020 (within a couple days of that date).
Location: We will film at a location somewhere near your home (most likely outdoors). All Covid-19 safety protocols will be followed.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
5. How long did you spend in prison?
6. What did you learn most about yourself during your time in prison?
7. How has not being able to vote impacted you? How important is it for someone to vote, who can?
8. How do you view civilian life now that you are free? How have your perceptions changed?
9. Include at least 5 photos of yourself – selfies are great, but at least 1 photo with no sunglasses, no hat, and no filters (jpg format please)
10. Optional – links to any social media handles, if you have any
11. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!