Here’s a great opportunity for ENGAGED COUPLES PLANNING A LOW-BUDGET DIY WEDDING to get help from top experts and money towards their budget to help create the WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS on a new TV show for a ma cable network!
Details are below as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ENGAGED COUPLES PLANNING A LOW-BUDGET, DIY WEDDING
GET HELP FROM TOP EXPERTS & MONEY TOWARDS YOUR BUDGET ON NEW TVS SHOW!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for ENGAGED COUPLES who are planning a LOW-BUDGET, DIY WEDDING to get help from top experts, plus money towards your budget to create the WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS as part of a new TV show for a major cable network!
* Are you – or someone you know – planning a wedding on a LOW BUDGET, so you’re resorting to DIY methods to get things done on the cheap?
* Maybe you’re doing your own floral arrangements… but don’t exactly have skills in that department?
* Or creating your own center pieces or party favors?
* Are you printing your own wedding invitations… but maybe graphic design just isn’t your thing?
* Or are you in a wedding party where your engaged friend is trying her hand at fashion, and designing the bridesmaid dresses herself… and you’re afraid they might not be exactly flattering?
Whatever your situation – if your wedding budget is causing you (or someone you know) to cut corners and do things DIY or on the cheap, and you think it might turn out looking tacky, or like a complete disaster – or even just distracting from the big day day – we want to hear from you!
If selected, you’ll receive money towards your budget, plus help from top experts to help create the WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS!
We’re looking for fun, dynamic personality-driven couples!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about the couple, your DIY plans, and why you’d be great for this show
5. Recent photo(s) of the couple (jpg format please
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!