Here’s a great opportunity for DRAG PERFORMERS WHO ARE DATING (either single and dating, or newly committed relationship) to be on a new dating show from an Emmy-winning production company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
DRAG PERFORMERS WHO ARE DATING
CASTING TELEVISION DATING SHOW FROM EMMY-WINNING PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are searching NATIONWIDE for DRAG PERFORMERS WHO ARE DATING (either single and dating, or newly committed relationship) to be on a new dating show from an Emmy-winning production company for a major cable network.
• Are you a fierce drag queen who is having a hard time dating because of your alter ego?
• Or are you newly dating, but have not introduced your alter ego to your new partner?
• Are you in a relationship, and have always wanted to pursue your drag side and feel like now is the time, but don’t know how to tell your partner?
• Have you been single for awhile, and need help finding the love of your life who accepts you and your drag persona?
Whatever your story, we want to help you find the love of your life and get past any hurdles you encounter!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of you and your dating life
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself, in drag (jpg format please)
6. Links to any websites, social media, or online press
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!