Here’s info on a company HIRING AN ASSISTANT AND SOCIAL MEDIA ENTHUSIAST to work at a branding, marketing, and entertainment company in Los Angeles.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
HIRING ASSISTANT & SOCIAL MEDIA ENTHUSIAST
MARKETING, BRANDING, AND ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY
PART-TIME TO START, POSSIBLY LEADING TO FULL-TIME
We are now HIRING AN ASSISTANT AND SOCIAL MEDIA ENTHUSIAST to work at a branding, marketing, and entertainment company in Los Angeles.
Edge of a Dream is a small, independent company that works with some fantastic companies and people.
Seeking a highly creative person that can work as my Assistant. For this job you will need to love a fun and flexible environment, be current on pop culture, and be able to fill me in on what’s hot and what’s not.
If you are a social media fanatic who can elevate social media platforms by adding your own innovative ideas and or suggestions, you will be a welcome addition.
– Have impeccable oral and written communication skills
– Well versed in Social Media
– Be a self starter who loves to contribute ideas and suggestions and have the expertise to implement and execute those ideas
– Have excellent computer skills and knowledge of various software
– Be able to work independently as well as with a team
– Production experience a plus but not required, as being able to create contact sheets, schedules and agendas for meetings will be helpful (if not, I will teach you)
– You must be comfortable around highly successful CEOs and celebrities.
– Have transportation, as there will be some outside meetings
– Be able to provide professional and personal references
Job location: Los Angeles – split between Raleigh Studios in Hollywood, and my home in Valley Village/Studio City
Start Date: May 6, 2019
Hours: Part-Time/15 – 20 hours per week to start, possibly leading to Full-Time
Rate: $15 per hour
Excited to see who wants to join me in working with ordinary companies, helping them to do extraordinary things!
Your COVER LETTER will speak more to me than your resume, so show me your creative side when writing it! Also, I am a stickler for spelling so make sure you spell check!!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com , and email your COVER LETTER and RESUME to: