UPDATED TO A NATIONWIDE SEARCH – Here’s a great opportunity for COUPLES WHO HAVE OVERCOME ISSUES and are NOW HAPPY together to star in a new heartwarming and intimate docu-series for a major television network, from the executive producers of My Last Days.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
COUPLES WHO HAVE OVERCOME ISSUES & ARE NOW HAPPY TOGETHER
SHARE YOUR LOVE STORY ON NEW DOCU-SERIES FOR MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for COUPLES WHO HAVE OVERCOME ISSUES and are NOW HAPPY together to star in a new heartwarming and intimate docu-series for a major television network, from the executive producers of My Last Days.
• Maybe you overcame the difficulties of a long-distance relationship?
• Or were you living together, but felt like the other one was emotionally distant?
• Or perhaps there were other issues such as career, family, friends, or general outlook that got in the way?
If you’ve figured out how to get past your problems and are now happy as clams – and want to SHARE YOUR LOVE STORY – we want to hear from you!
We are searching for diverse stories across ALL ethnic and sexual identities where issues and problems almost broke your relationship apart, but love created the space to triumph over adversity and put your relationship back together.
This all new relationship docu-series will explore the beauty and complications of love and how distance of any kind (location, or emotional) may have played apart in it.
Whether long distance, emotional distance, social distance – whatever the distance – we are looking for interesting stories where LOVE and RECONCILIATION is at the core of your relationship.
Shoot: begins end of January 2021
Pay: There is pay if selected, to be negotiated with network
*Must be 18+
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Name and contact number for your significant other
5. A brief bio about your relationship, including the difficulty you had to overcome, and your current situation
6. Recent photo(s) of the couple (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!