Here’s a great opportunity for CONTORTIONISTS & YOGIS (and similar who can do incredibly complex poses ) to be cast in a national television commercial for a financial technology company.
GREAT PAY – $2,750+
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CONTORTIONISTS & YOGIS WANTED
CASTING PAID NATIONAL COMMERCIAL FOR FINTECH COMPANY
We are searching NATIONWIDE for CONTORTIONISTS & YOGIS (who look approximately ages 20-35) to be cast in a national television commercial for a financial technology company.
We’re open to yogis, contortionists, and similar who can do incredibly complex poses while speaking normally.
GREAT PAY – $2,750+
This project films in Mexico, so you MUST have a current, valid passport for travel! (all travel and accommodations paid by production!)
Must be available these dates:
Audition: Now through January 24th, 2023 – please submit asap! (you MUST be able to self-tape for your audition)
Callbacks: January 27th, 2023 (via videoconference)
Travel: TBD, depending on where you are located (if travel is required, all travel, per diem and accommodations will be covered by production)
Shoot: February 3rd and 4th, 2023, in MEXICO
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Please tell us about your yoga or contortion experience in a few sentences.
5. What are the most complex poses you can perform?
6. Two or three recent photos of yourself, ideally in difficult poses (jpg format please)
7. If you have links to videos or social media, please include!
8. Please confirm that you have a current, valid passport
9. Please add your name to this subject line: “Current / [Your Name Here]”
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!