Here’s a great opportunity for YOUNG GIRLS WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY (ages 4-6) to be cast in a commercial for Walmart.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING YOUNG GIRLS WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITY FOR WALMART COMMERCIAL
We are searching for YOUNG GIRLS WITH A PHYSICAL DISABILITY (ages 4-6) to be cast in a commercial for Walmart.
We’re looking for young girls of all ethnicities who have some sort of physical disability (e.g., missing limb, down syndrome, prosthetic limb, etc.).
Please note: girl MUST be able to peddle a toy car for this role.
We are ALSO interested to have FATHER audition and shoot with daughter (but not required).
We’re looking authentic, non-commercial types/non model-y looks. Real families with great chemistry and natural looks.
Project: Walmart Commercial
Submission Deadline: Saturday, 10/13/2018
Auditions: 10/12 – 10/15, 2018
Shoot Dates: One or more days between 10/23 and 10/24, 2018
Location: Los Angeles
Status: Open to Union and non-Union people
Pay: SAG Scale
Usage/Run: 1 x 13 week cycle for TV (cable, network, ION), 1 year internet, 30 days industrial.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Name and age of child
2. Name of parent or guardian (first and last name)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (must be greater Los Angeles area)
5. Brief description of daughter’s physical disability
6. Two or three recent photos of daughter – with or without parents (jpg format please)
7. Indicate if dad is available for audition and shoot dates (dad must be age mid to late 30s) – if so, please also include photo of dad (jpg format please)
8. Please put “WALMART YOUNG GIRL” in the Subject Line of your email
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Add’l Notes: If Internet and/or New Media use is exercised at the standard fee, client is offering one additional scale session for the right to 5 additional edits (including stills lifted from footage) on the internet and/or new media per payment. Once agreed, the language is slightly different for the special provisions section of the SAG contract that the performer signs at the shoot.