Here’s casting info for a STEVIE WONDER LOOK-ALIKE / SOUND-ALIKE to play him as the lead role in a feature film.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
STEVIE WONDER LOOK-ALIKE / SOUND-ALIKE WANTED
CASTING LEAD ROLE IN FEATURE FILM
We are now casting a STEVIE WONDER LOOK-ALIKE / SOUND-ALIKE to play him in a feature film.
You should be able to look like Stevie ages 20 to 30-ish, and you also need good singing ability (and to sound like Stevie).
Shoot will take place in Los Angeles, and you should be able to work here as a local hire (i.e., no compensation for travel/accommodations).
Rate is negotiable, DOE.
Non-Union independent film.
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. You may attach a resume with acting experience (or paste in email as text), and include any info if you also do work as a Stevie Wonder impersonator.
5. Links to any online video or demos showing your acting and singing.
6. Audio file of your voice (ideally talking and/or singing , sounding like Stevie Wonder)
7. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com!