Here’s a great opportunity for SEXY, SMART, SINGLE WOMEN & MEN OF COLOR for a new dating show from a top production company for a major cable network. Looking for singles in New York City, Houston, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SINGLE WOMEN & MEN OF COLOR WANTED
CASTING NEW DATING SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching for SEXY, SMART, SINGLE WOMEN & MEN OF COLOR for a new dating show from a top production company for a major cable network.
• Are you looking for love, but have been searching for Mr. or Miss Right in the wrong way?
• Do you keep dating the same type of person – and expecting different results?
If you’re ready to step outside your comfort zone and jump into the deep end of the dating pool, this is your chance!
A major cable network is casting for a new, unfiltered and unique dating series that will put your dating beliefs to the test to help you find the partner you’ve always wanted.
We’re looking specifically for singles located in:
– New York City
– Washington, D.C.
This is PAID opportunity if selected to be on the show.
If you’re open to a new type of dating experience, we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your dating life, and why you’d like to be on this show
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!