Here’s a great opportunity for SEXY SINGLE WOMEN & MEN to be on a fun new dating show for Fox.
Now’s your chance to be on Flirty Dancing – a flirty new La La Land inspired dating show where you can fall in love at first dance!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SEXY SINGLE WOMEN & MEN WANTED FOR FUN NEW DATING SHOW
FLIRTY DANCING ON FOX IS NOW CASTING!
We are searching for SEXY SINGLE WOMEN & MEN who are in the Southern California area for a fun new dating show on Fox.
We’re looking for eligible bachelors and bachelorettes for Flirty Dancing – a flirty new La La Land inspired dating show!
• Are you single and looking for a new approach to dating that doesn’t involve “swiping”?
• Are you tired of dating and want to be swept off your feet (or sweep someone off their feet) like something from the movies?
If you’re willing to try a whole new approach to dating – we want to hear from you!
Now’s your chance to fall in love at first dance!
FOX is taking to the dance-floor with a remake of the La La Land-influenced British format Flirty Dancing. Two complete strangers are taught one half of a dance routine, then go on a blind date where they dance (no talking) to see if there’s a spark!
OPEN TO ALL TYPES
But we are also looking for:
– Professional types
– First Responders
– Girl next door types
… and everyone!
If you’re a fun, attractive, eligible bachelor or bachelorette, we want to hear from you!
Must be 21+ to apply.
Deadline to Submit: September 25th, 2019.
Shoot: Filming is slated for November 2019.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be SoCal area)
5. A brief bio about you, your dating situation, and why you’d be great for this show
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Optional – if available, links to any social media pages (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!