Here’s a great opportunity for SENIORS & KIDS to compete for CASH & PRIZES on a brand new comedy GAME SHOW show from Jimmy Kimmel for ABC Television!
INFOLIST.com members have already won millions of dollars through my game show postings – it could be your turn next!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SENIORS & KIDS WANTED
COMPETE FOR CASH & PRIZES ON NEW GAME SHOW FROM JIMMY KIMMEL FOR ABC TELEVISION!
We are searching for SENIORS & KIDS who are in the Southern California area (or willing to drive to Los Angeles) to be on a brand new comedy GAME SHOW show from Jimmy Kimmel for ABC Television!
• Do you know a 65+ YEAR OLD who is fun and full of personality?
• How about an outgoing and playful 9-15 YEAR OLD KID who would love to team up together on national television?
GENERATION GAP from MGM Television is now casting teams of 2 to compete in light-hearted trivia games while their family cheers them on!
The team that collects the most CASH wins!
*Teams can be grandparent/grandkid, great aunt/uncle and great niece/nephew, family friends, or even neighbors!
* If one of you is located outside the Los Angeles area, but willing to get yourself here – we can consider you as well!
Auditions will take place online via skype.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Name and age of of senior (first and last) – should be age 65+
2. Contact phone number for senior
3. Name and age of kid (should be age 9-15)
4. Contact phone number for parent or legal guardian of kid
5. City/State where you live (at least one of you should be within driving distance to Los Angeles)
6. Relationship between senior and kid (grandparent/grandkid, neighbors, etc.)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!