Here’s a great opportunity for SINGLE SENIORS, GRANDPAS AND GRANDMAS for a fun, upbeat new dating show from the producers of The Real Housewives of New York and First Dates for a major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING SINGLE SENIORS, GRANDPAS & GRANDMAS
FUN NEW DATING SHOW FOR A MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for SINGLE SENIORS, GRANDPAS AND GRANDMAS for a fun, upbeat new dating show from the producers of The Real Housewives of New York and First Dates for a major cable network.
• Are you (or do you have) a vivacious and single grandparent?
• Maybe they need a little help getting back on the dating scene?
• Or has that “special senior” in your life lost all hope in finding a new love and you’re determined to help?
We’re looking for outgoing and MATURE SINGLES (60s, 70s, 80s, and above) who are interested in finding love and companionship on a potential new relationship show for an upscale cable network.
If you feel your grandparent (or close senior friend) has a lot to offer in a relationship – but is too intimidated to put themselves out there in the modern dating scene, we want to hear from you!
If produced, the production would identify potential suitors who fit specific criteria and follow the love story in a fun and uplifting documentary format.
Pay is $250+ per shoot day!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. If you’re nominating someone else, please let us know their name, and city/state where they live
5. A brief description of yourself (or nominee), your dating life (or lack thereof), and why you’d be great for this show
6. Recent photo(s) (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring or the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable.