Here’s a great opportunity for REAL FAMILIES who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be cast in a PAID mask awareness video being produced by a Japanese fashion company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL FAMILIES WANTED (ALL TYPES, ALL ETHNICITIES)
CASTING SHOOT FOR MASK AWARENESS FOR JAPANESE CLOTHING COMPANY
We are searching for REAL FAMILIES who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be cast in a PAID mask awareness video being produced by a Japanese fashion company.
We are looking for REAL Families in the following categories:
– Family of 4 or more (all types, all ethnicities)
– Mother and Child (baby or toddler, under 3 years old)
– Father and Child (toddler, primary school age preferred, but open to teens)
– Siblings (Teen, but open to older. Twins are good too.)
Video will be a compilation of photos of diverse people.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols will be followed. One Photographer will shoot selected talents at their homes/outdoors. Photographer will be accompanied by producer and assistant only (total of 3 staff) – these staff members will be tested prior to the shoot to ensure safety.
Families must be L.A. local (or willing to travel at your own expense – mileage will not be paid).
Auditions: casting from photos, possible Zoom audition.
Shoot Date: August 26th, 2020
Pay: $100 per person
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number (all talent under 18 years of age must include contact for parent or legal guardian)
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area, or indicate if you are willing to travel at your own expense)
4. Which CATEGORY are you submitting for (see listing above (Family of 4, Mother/Child, Father/Child, Teens) – you may submit in more than one category.
5. Photos of family members being submitted (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com!