Here’s a great opportunity for REAL COUPLES & FAMILIES who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a commercial campaign for a financial company.
PAY IS $850 per person for a short, one-day shoot.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL COUPLES AND FAMILIES WANTED
We are searching for all types of REAL COUPLES & FAMILIES who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a commercial campaign for the Home Investment Company (you do NOT need to be a homebuyer – open to everyone!)
We are looking for people who fit the following categories:
– Young Millennial Couple (late 20s)
– Older Millennial Family (30s) with kid(s)
– Gay Millennial Couple (30s) with or without kids
– Grandparents (will combine with Older Millennial Family)
– Siblings (age range 5-12) with or without parents submitting
We’re looking for a wide variety of family dynamics for a new digital and local TV commercial campaign. In this campaign, we will see how couples and families organically connect.
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT BY TUESDAY, MARCH 5TH!
Auditions: submit no later than Tuesday, March 5th, 2019
Shoot Dates: One day on either March 14th or 15th, 2019
Rate: $850 per person ($350 day rate + $500 buyout)
Distribution & Terms: 1-year usage on client’s website, social channels, Youtube and NBC Bay Area.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, no later than Tuesday, March 5th, 2019, to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Which CATEGORY are you submitting in (see list above)
5. Names, Ages, and Relation of everyone in your group you are submitting
6. 7-10 photos of you and your group – casual snapshots please, no professional headshots (jpg format please)
7. Please make a short 30 second to 60 second VIDEO (cell phone video is fine) with your partner or family. In this video we want to see how you organically interact. Tell us what you like to do together, hobbies, interests, what makes you feel close to one another. Show us! Please send RAW video via file sharing platforms such as Google Docs, WeTransfer, Dropbox, etc.
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!