Here’s a great opportunity for SINGLE MEXICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN to be on a new dating show from Emmy Award-Winning producers!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SINGLE MEXICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN
CASTING NEW DATING SHOW FROM EMMY-WINNING PRODUCERS!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for SINGLE MEXICAN-AMERICAN WOMEN (gay or straight) to be on a new dating show from the Emmy Award-Winning producers of Indian Matchmaking!
• Single and Fabulous?
• Do you have high standards? (Not just any partner will do!)
• Do you long to reconnect with your cultural heritage?
• Are you ready for an adventure?
This fun new dating show will be following bright and vivacious Latinas on a journey of self-discovery as they explore their cultural heritage, date handsome Mexican men/women, and possibly find true love!
America is a melting pot, but many people lose a sense of their cultural identity along the way. This TV series seeks successful, dynamic, Mexican-American women who are ready and willing to go on their own Eat, Pray, Love-like journey through Mexico to reconnect to their cultural roots.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief bio about you, including your dating life, and your connection to your Mexican heritage (or lack thereof!)
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!