Here’s a great opportunity for COUPLES WITH ISSUES to be part of a NON-AIRING PILOT for a new show from the Emmy-winning creators of Queer Eye.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
COUPLES WITH ISSUES
CASTING NEW SHOW FROM CREATORS OF EMMY-WINNING QUEER EYE
We are searching NATIONWIDE for COUPLES WITH ISSUES to be part of a NON-AIRING PILOT for a new show from the Emmy-winning creators of Queer Eye.
Let’s face it — 2020 has put millions of relationships to the test.
• Are you in a committed relationship – but are on the verge of splitting up?
• Are things not what they used to be – whether because of quarantine, or other issues?
• Are you ready to give it one more chance before you both call it quits?
We’re looking for couples in a committed relationship (married or non-married, but committed) who are on the verge of separating or parting ways.
The creators of Emmy-winning QUEER EYE are collaborating with a renowned relationship therapist/best-selling author and his wife for a groundbreaking new series for a major network.
Together, they are looking to help struggling couples rekindle their romance by embarking on a series of dates scientifically proven to put the spark back in their relationships…
“Happily ever after” is not about chance — but about choice!
All inquiries will b kept confidential.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your relationship, and why you want our help
5. Recent photo(s) of you both (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!