Here’s a great opportunity for ALL TYPES of CLUBS AND GROUPS to be featured in a national television commercial for a major tableware company!
GREAT PAY – $1,250+ per person!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CLUBS & GROUPS WANTED
CASTING NATIONAL TELEVISION COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR DINNERWARE COMMERCIAL
We are searching NATIONWIDE for ALL TYPES of CLUBS AND GROUPS to be featured in a national television commercial for a major tableware company!
GREAT PAY – $1,250+ per person!
Looking for ALL TYPES of groups that MEET IN PERSON again like they did before the pandemic – slowly getting back to the new “us.” Interesting, Unique Groups that share a common connection. They enjoy getting together with friends and family to have human connection – and community.
SOME EXAMPLES (but NOT limited to):
– Hiking Clubs
– Game Night Clubs | Bingo Nights, etc.
– Benefits | Charity Events
– Kite Clubs
– Demolition Derby Groups
– Dune Buggy Groups
– Double Dutch Teams
– Family Reunions
– Hot Air Balloon Clubs
– VW Van Clubs
– Crab | Crawfish Boils
– Synchronized Swim Teams
– Caving | Spelunking Groups
– Chess Clubs
– Female Motorcycle Clubs
– Ski | Snowboarding Clubs
– Lawn Bowling | Lawn Sports
– Jam-Skater Teams | Roller Derby Teams
… or ANY OTHER unique, fun club, group, or MeetUp that brings you and your community together!
The above list are just ideas, and we are not limited to the types of clubs | meet-ups we can cast. it’s about the energy, personality and vibe of the group as a whole collectively.
This campaign has an All-Americana feel, incorporating what unites us – CONNECTION and FOOD. Those who play together, eat together. We want to unearth and document REAL CLUBS / GROUPS that already gather together informally. The final piece of the campaign will feature all of the gatherings.
This will be a celebratory piece that celebrates the “us,” in all of us – curious seekers up for a fun adventure and once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to explore what “us” means right now.
We will be booking 4-5 Groups – so feel free to forward to friends in other groups or clubs!
SUBMIT ASAP – Audition Zoom Time Slots will fill up fast!
Auditions: January 26th – 28th, 2022 (online via Zoom)
Callbacks: Tuesday, February 2nd, 2022 (online via Zoom)
– Los Angeles: CoVid Test on 2/26, with actual filming on 2/27 or 2/28, 2022
– Other City #2, TBD depending upon who books): CoVid Test on 3/2, with actual filming on 3/3 or 3/4, 2022
– Other City #3, TBD depending upon who books): CoVid Test on 3/6, with actual filming on 3/7 or 3/8, 2022
(*TBD LOCATION depends on the club / group that is selected for the campaigns)
Location: Production will be coming to film at your location. Your group will not be traveling. The Group would only be needed for 1 film day.
PAY: $1,250+ per person ($500 per film day, plus $750 buyout, if face is seen in final edit of campaign). PLUS $35 & CoVid Test (Production will set up for you) (Note: No agency fees will be paid).
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. Name of Person(s) in charge of the group and their phone number and email | Include a 2nd and 3rd in Charge of the Group (admins) as well, and their phone number and email (this is strictly so we have a way to contact the group in more than one way in case an email gets lost).
4. City/State where your club meets (must be in-person meetings)
5. Name of Group | Club
6. Describe the Group | Club, what type of club, how many members, when did it start, what is the mission of the group?
7. How often does the group meet up together? Is it once a week? Is there a specific day you meet? Do you always meet in one location? What is accomplished when you gather together?
8. What does the group, as a whole, usually eat when together? Do you mix things up? Are there traditional dishes or is there a specific restaurant / deli you all meet at? Does someone have to make something every time you gather? (e.g., a club gathering isn’t a gathering without Denise’s chocolate chip cookies, or the crab boil isn’t at the same without Phil’s cornbread, etc.)
9. Links to Website, Social Media pages, and/or a link to any videos, photos, of the club / group together
10. Photo of the person submitting (jpg format please)
11. Photos of the group / club together – include up to 3 (jpg format please)
12. Include the club / group / organization logo (if applicable)
13. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!