Here’s a great opportunity for REAL BIKE POLO PLAYERS who are located in the Eastern U.S./East Coast to be featured in a commercial.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
BIKE POLO PLAYERS WANTED
We are searching for REAL BIKE POLO PLAYERS who are located in the Eastern U.S./East Coast to be featured in a commercial.
Please forward this to anyone you know in the Bike Polo community! We’re looking for Bike Polo Players who have a fun, wacky, or light-hearted trip you’ve been promising to go on with someone, but haven’t gone yet – now is your chance to surprise a significant other, friend, or family member – and finally come through with that trip you’ve been promising!
We’re looking for MEN AND WOMEN, ages 30-50 (ALL ethnicities) – however, you MUST be a current AAdvantage MasterCard cardholder (for at least 6 months) for this amazing opportunity.
BIKE POLO PLAYER
Male or Female / age 30 – 50 / all ethnicities.
Are you an actual BIKE POLO PLAYER who has wanted to take a trip or adventure here in the U.S. with your significant other, family member, or friend that just hasn’t happened yet? Do you still hope to take that trip you’ve talked about? If so, we want to hear from you!
THIS IS A SURPRISE – SO YOU CANNOT TELL THE OTHER PERSON YOU WANT TO TAKE ON THE TRIP ABOUT THIS!
To qualify you must:
– Be a current American Airlines Advantage credit card cardholder (AAdvantage Mastercard) for at least 6 months (this will be verified)
– Have made a “travel or adventure promise” to a significant other, family member, or friend
– “Travel/Adventure Promise” must be limited to the continental U.S.A. (North America/not out of the country)
– Be available to take a trip on or about May 21st, 2019.
We are looking for all kinds of “Travel Promise” stories that are fun, funny, or lighthearted. Your story could be anything from “my buddy and I have always wanted to go to NY to try every kind of pizza we can find,” to “my best friend from college and I promised to take a reunion trip but it never happened” – or or ANY type of trip you’ve been meaning to take!
Product Name: American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card
Rate: SAG Scale (you do NOT need to be a SAG member)
Submissions: Submit ASAP, but no later than March 22nd, 2019
Usage: Internet and Social Media
Shoot: One shoot day, to be scheduled in May 2019 (on or about May 21st)
…AND SHHHH! DON’T TELL THE OTHER PERSON YOU WANTED TO SURPRISE WITH A TRIP ABOUT THIS!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live (should be eastern U.S.)
4. Tell us a bit about your Bike Polo experience, how long you’ve been playing, etc.
5. A brief description of your “travel promise” story – who did talk about taking the trip with, where, why, etc?
6. Recent photos of you and the person you made the travel promise to (jpg format please)
7. OPTIONAL – instead, you can submit a VIDEO of yourself (cell phone video is fine) – include your full name, what city you live in, and briefly describe your bike polo experience, as well as your “travel promise” (you can attach as a file (10MB or less), link to an online video, or a file sharing service such as GoogleDocs, WeTransfer, DropBox, etc.)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!