Here’s a great opportunity for REAL AADVANTAGE MASTERCARD CREDIT CARD HOLDERS who live in the Northeastern U.S. (New York, TriState, New England areas, etc.) who have a trip they’ve been talking about (but still haven’t taken yet!) to be in a commercial.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
AADVANTAGE MASTERCARD CREDIT CARD HOLDERS
We are searching for REAL AADVANTAGE MASTERCARD CREDIT CARD HOLDERS who live in the Northeastern U.S. (New York, TriState, New England areas, etc.) who have a trip they’ve been talking about (but still haven’t taken yet!) to be in a commercial.
Now is your chance to surprise your significant other, friend, or family member you’ve been promising that trip to – and finally come through!
We’re looking for MEN AND WOMEN, ages 30-50 (ALL ethnicities) who are current AAdvantage MasterCard cardholders for this amazing opportunity.
THIS IS A SURPRISE – SO YOU CANNOT TELL THE OTHER PERSON ABOUT IT!
• Have you been talking about taking a trip with your significant other, family member or friend?
• Do you still hope to take that trip you’ve talked about?
• Are you an American Airlines Advantage credit card cardholder (AAdvantage Mastercard)?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for people with all kinds of “Travel Promise” stories that are fun, funny, or lighthearted. Your story could be anything from “my best friend from college and I promised to take a girl’s reunion trip but it never happened” or “My buddy and I have always wanted to go to NY to try every kind of pizza we can find,” or ANY type of trip you’ve been meaning to take!
– You must be a current American Airlines Advantage credit card cardholder for least 6 months (this will be verified)
– You must live in the U.S.
– You must be able to take a trip on or about May 21st, 2019.
Product Name: American Airlines AAdvantage Credit Card
Rate: SAG Scale (you do NOT need to be a SAG member)
Submissions: Submit ASAP, but no later than March 22nd, 2019
Usage: Internet and Social Media
Shoot: One shoot day, to be scheduled in May 2019 (on or about May 21st)
…AND SHHHH! DON’T TELL THE PERSON YOU WANTED TO SURPRISE ABOUT THIS!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your “travel promise” story
5. Recent photos of you and the person you made the travel promise to (jpg format please)
6. OPTIONAL – you can also submit a VIDEO of yourself (cell phone video is fine) – include your full name, what city you live in, and briefly describe your “travel promise” (you can attach as a file (10MB or less), link to an online video, or a file sharing service such as GoogleDocs, WeTransfer, DropBox, etc.)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!