Here’s a great opportunity for ALL TYPES of REAL PEOPLE to appear in a public service announcement for the 2020 Census.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ALL TYPES OF REAL PEOPLE WANTED
CASTING PEOPLE TO APPEAR IN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR THE 2020 CENSUS
We are searching NATIONWIDE for ALL TYPES of REAL PEOPLE to appear in a public service announcement for the 2020 Census.
We’re looking for people who match the following descriptions in real life – i.e., NOT actors playing a role (you can be an actor also, as long as you actually match the description in real life):
– Community Leaders, Advocates and Urban Planners
– New Citizen
– Small Business Owners (including Spanish speaking)
– Urban Residents in Atypical or Unusual Living Situations (pods, co-living, etc.)
– Medical Field Personnel (Paramedics, Doctors (including Mandarin speaking physicians), Nurses (including Spanish speaking Nurses), First Responders)
– Spanish Speaking US Resident & Naturalized Citizen
– Pell Grant Recipients
– Teachers and Educators (including Spanish speaking teachers)
– LGBTQ Community Members
– Hearing-Impaired Student or Advocate
– Faith Based Community Organizers
– Construction Workers
– Farmer or Rural Business Owners
– Truck Drivers (Long-Haul and Short Distance)
– Parent or Grandparent of Child in a Head Start Program
Interviews: September 23rd – 30th, 2019 – via Skype or FaceTime
Callbacks: October 3rd, 2019
Shoot Dates: 10/15 – 11/21 Nationwide (Selected Participants will only be needed for 1 day total)
Pay: $1,000 (includes session fee and buyout)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Which Category are you submitting for (see list above)
5. A brief description of how you fit the role
6. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
You’ll receive an email with additional instructions on how to complete your submission – thanks!