Here’s a great opportunity for a SKILLED CARPENTER to build specialty pieces and appear on a brand new home renovation tv show for a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
SKILLED CARPENTERS WANTED
CASTING NEW HOME RENOVATION SHOW FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching for a SKILLED CARPENTER to build specialty pieces and appear on a brand new home renovation TV show for a major cable network!
• Are you a carpenter with a flair?
• Can you build just about anything?
• Do you make really interesting and high quality pieces and projects that your customers are in awe of?
• Are you a fan of home renovation shows?
If so, we want to hear from you!!
You and your work will be featured in the episodes, as we prepare, renovate, and present a renovated home to the families featured on the show. For the right craftsman, this is an opportunity to recur on multiple episodes.
To be eligible, you MUST:
– Currently be in the Los Angeles area (we will be renovating homes from Burbank to Claremont)
– Be an experienced and skilled carpenter/woodworker
– Be available for building and filming dates (June – August, 2022)
– Have your own tools and space to build the specialty pieces
– If you have on-camera or TV experience, that is a bonus, but not required
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. A brief bio/description of your carpenter/woodworking skills
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Links to any websites or online video of yourself (not required)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!