Here’s a great opportunity for CAR ENTHUSIASTS & MOTORCYCLE RIDERS who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a commercial for a major social platform.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CAR ENTHUSIASTS & MOTORCYCLE RIDERS WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
We are searching for REAL CAR ENTHUSIASTS & MOTORCYCLE RIDERS who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a commercial for a major social platform.
We are looking for:
1) REAL CAR ENTHUSIAST OR COLLECTOR
Male or Female / ages 19 – 65 / All ethnicities. Looking for REAL car collectors/enthusiasts – you need to own at least 1 CAR YOU ARE VERY PROUD OF.
2) REAL MOTORCYCLE RIDER
Male or Female / ages 18 – 65 / All ethnicities. Open to ALL TYPES of riders – from Harleys to Sports Bikes, as long as you’re a total enthusiast! You MUST own your own bike to be considered.
Project: Commercial for major social platform
Casting: Between Friday 7/19 and Friday 7/26, 2019, in Los Angeles
PAY: Up to $5,800 ($500/8 hr session/shoot, PLUS addition compensation for buyout if used in final edit – see notes below). +20% agent fee if applicable.
Usage/ Buyout options:
– $2,000: 2 years, worldwide Internet, Industrial, Internal
– $1,000: 1 year, worldwide broadcast
– $2,300: Renewal option – Internet, Industrial, Internal for two ( 2) additional years ( 115% of initial fee)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Which ROLE are you submitting for (Car Enthusiast or Motorcycle Rider)?
5. A brief description of yourself, your passion for cars or bikes, and why you’d be great for this
6. Recent photos of yourself (solo), and also with your cars or bikes (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!