Here’s a great opportunity for BLACK PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CLOSE-KNIT GROUPS/COMMUNITIES/COLLECTIVES and are thriving, to be part of an inspiring docu-series (PAID) – searching WORLDWIDE!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
BLACK PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CLOSE-KNIT GROUPS / COMMUNITIES / COLLECTIVES
NOW CASTING WORLDWIDE!
We are searching WORLDWIDE for BLACK PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN CLOSE-KNIT GROUPS/COMMUNITIES/COLLECTIVES and are thriving, to be part of an inspiring docu-series (PAID).
Some examples include: Regenerative farms and gardens, Groups of friends who are co-living, Investment groups, Health collectives, Home-school/Education pods, Music/Dance/Art Collectives, etc.
We’re looking for small to medium sized groups/collectives who meet on a regular basis and are living together in harmony. Through sharing, listening, and communicating, they are taking care of each other and resolving conflicts as they arise and learning from one another as well as their elders.
Our groups can be located anywhere in the world!
Filming: Location and Dates are TBD and will depend on the group(s) that are selected
Usage: Web only
Compensation: There will be compensation, amount TBD
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last) – as well as your preferred pronouns
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live/where your community is located (or city/country if outside the U.S.)
4. Please tell us the name of your community/collective/group/organization (if applicable)*
5. Please tell us about you and your group/collective/community. How many people are in your group and how long have you been collaborating? Please paint us the picture of who you are and what brings you all together. (note: We are looking for: close knit groups/communities/collectives who are living in community and thriving. Through sharing, listening, and communicating they are taking care of each other, resolving conflicts as they arise and learning from one another as well as their elders, so please describe how your group fits into this.)
6. Website Link(s) (if applicable)
7. Instagram or Social Media Links (if applicable)
8. Please include a recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
9. Please include a picture of your group/community (jpg format please)
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!