Here’s a great opportunity for people who are BEST FRIENDS WITH THEIR EX to share their story on an all new PAID docu-series for a major television network from an award-winning production company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
BEST FRIENDS WITH YOUR EX?
CASTING NEW DOCU-SERIES FOR MAJOR NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who are BEST FRIENDS WITH THEIR EX to share their story on an all new PAID docu-series for a major television network from an award-winning production company.
• Do you believe that people really can be friends after love?
• That love can fade – but friendship is forever?
• Are you (or your significant other) best friends with your (or their) ex-girlfriend or boyfriend?
• Despite your past love life, do you spend time together, talk, visit, and play an active role in each other’s lives today?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Relationships ebb and flow – and sometimes the people you previously were romantic with still play a big part in your current life.
We are currently casting COUPLES where one or both members still have very close relationships with their ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends.
This is an opportunity to share your story, get PAID, and star in a brand-new television series!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. Brief bio about you, including a description of your current relationship with your ex, and your relationship with your current significant other.
6. Recent photos (jpg format please)
7. Links to any social media
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!